OUTREACH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
We assist older adults and their families in navigating and accessing needed social services and health resources, including supplemental food programs, community health education, and NCOA Benefits Enrollment for the East Valley. Aster Outreach Specialists are trained professionals dedicated to empowering and supporting seniors and family caregivers coping with challenges associated with with the aging of their loved ones.
Available resources and services include:
- Individual needs assessment
- Planning and problem solving
- Information and referral
- Resource navigation
- Benefits Checkup® (including SNAP and Medicaid)
- Monthly food supplement programs
- Workshops on managing chronic health conditions
- Education and information related to aging needs
- Planning for future needs
- Caregiver and individual consultation, including family meetings
- Safe at Home Community of Care
If you are interested in learning more about our Social Services, please fill out the form below or contact an Outreach Specialist today at 480-962-5612.