We welcome donations of time, talent, and items to support our program participants. Gifts help us reduce our costs and can provide extra support to our seniors. If you are interested in donating items for individuals, suggestions include:
- Word puzzle books (larger print is always preferred)
- Wall calendar
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Toiletries like hand lotions, lip balm, etc.
- Adult coloring books & colored pencils
- Small first aid kit
- Postage stamps
- Nail clippers, brush, & comb
- Note cards
- New blanket or throw
- Decks of cards
- Non-skid socks
- Mug and hot chocolate mix or tea bags
- Candy / treats
- Magnifying glass
- Grocery store gift cards
We will ensure that your gifts are put to use, helping seniors in need. As we serve seniors from diverse backgrounds and faiths, we ask that gifts and cards around the holiday season are without a specific religious focus.
For more information or questions on gift donations, contact Carol at 480-219-2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.